Mission and Vision
The mission of CBHL is to drive change by supporting leaders in understanding the context of the changing health care ecosystem and providing resources to enhance their ability to improve health and wellbeing for individuals and communities.
We anticipate the future and empower the present. We develop awareness about trends in the health care market and the contexts around them to build awareness of needed innovations; spread solutions through providing resources, support, and technical assistance; and galvanize thought leaders to mobilize their expertise to influence public debate, inform policy processes, and improve population health. We don’t make leaders; we make leaders better.
In pursuing its vision and mission, the College values:
- The experience of individuals who have served as leaders in the field,
- The diversity of members, perspectives, and disciplines, including individuals and family members with lived experience,
- The participation of its subscribers in its governance, initiatives, and tasks,
- The dynamic interaction and collegial debate that is part of constructing consensus, and
- A financially healthy organization that supports the vision and mission.
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership is a 501(c)3. Copies of IRS 990 filings are available to the public on request. Please contact the office.
BECOME A MEMBER
The College seeks to be recognized as the premier forum for the for the development of leaders and the exchange of innovations that impact the health and wellness of communities and people with mental health and substance use conditions.SUBSCRIBE!
MAKE A DONATION
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership appreciates your support of its important activities and initiatives. Your support makes it possible to achieve our mission and vision. The College is a 501(c)3 and all or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution (please check with your tax advisor).SUPPORT US