Mission and Vision
CBHL is a member-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, where behavioral health leaders collaborate to grow and transform communities across the nation.
Inspired leaders are actively collaborating and using innovative strategies to work effectively with their communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
We provide leaders with the inspiration, tools, knowledge and professional connections to drive transformative change by:
- Seeking out members who bring diversity of thought, leadership experience, training, expertise and multi-sector representation;
- Providing an enriching space to facilitate direct connections, provocative conversations and ongoing collaboration between members;
- Creating an environment that allows for sharing of best practices, resources, experience and lessons learned across all levels of leadership and sectors.
Our Guiding Principles
- Foster innovation
- Nurture collaboration
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Facilitate connections
- Inspire communities to reduce health disparities
BECOME A MEMBER
The College seeks to be recognized as the premier forum for the for the development of leaders and the exchange of innovations that impact the health and wellness of communities and people with mental health and substance use conditions.JOIN NOW!
MAKE A DONATION
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership appreciates your support of its important activities and initiatives. Your support makes it possible to achieve our mission and vision. The College is a 501(c)3 and all or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution (please check with your tax advisor).SUPPORT US