Population Health Symposium Handouts
These materials below have been prepared for attendees of the Population Health Symposium, January 20, 2016 in Washngton, DC.
Training Module Handouts
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Why Manage the Health of Populations?
- Module 3: Understanding the Viewpoint From the Six Constituencies of Health Care
- Module 4: Population Health Prerequisites
- Module 5: What is Population Health? Definitions, Components, and Goals
- Module 6: Population Health 201 – Putting It All Together
- Module 7: Population Health 301 – Past, Present, and Future
- Module 8: Application to Your Policies, Systems, and Practices
- Module 9: Closing – Adapting and Managing Change
Handouts for the symposium have been broken into nine modules for a faster download for participants. Please note that all handouts are in a PDF format.
Population Health Bibliography
Population Health: Creating a Culture of Wellness, Second Edition
Order at http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284047929/
- Fostering Sustainable, Integrated Medical and Behavioral Health Services in Medical Settings, Annals of Internal Medicine. (This article is being shared for training purposes by its author Ron Manderscheid, PhD.)
- Implementing Population Health Management, Ron Manderscheid, January 11, 2016
- Bridging the Boundaries Between Public and Population Health, Ron Manderscheid, September 28, 2014
- Integrated Care Exemplars. Ron Manderscheid, January 29, 2016
- Health Disparities and Health Equity: The Issue is Justice. American Public Health Association, 2011.
BECOME A MEMBER
The College seeks to be recognized as the premier forum for the for the development of leaders and the exchange of innovations that impact the health and wellness of communities and people with mental health and substance use conditions.JOIN NOW!
MAKE A DONATION
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership appreciates your support of its important activities and initiatives. Your support makes it possible to achieve our mission and vision. The College is a 501(c)3 and all or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution (please check with your tax advisor).SUPPORT US