- All Member Call: Results of the 2019 Member Engagement Survey, Board Member Calls with Members, and Recommendations
- March 27, 2020 at 10:00am PST / 11:00am MST / 12:00pm CST / 1:00pm EST - Members Only Call
- Developing a Culture of High-Performance Leadership in Organizations and Communities - April 2020 (date coming soon!)
- Peer to Peer Consulting: Asking for Help and Leveraging Peer Wisdom to Solve Problems
- May 12, 2020 at 12:00pm PST / 1:00pm MST / 2:00pm CST / 3:00pm EST - Members Only Coaching
- Older Adult Behavioral Health Services Learning Collaborative - June 2020
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Community Engagement - July 2020
How can I find out more?
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for upcoming webinars and virtual events, please click here and submit your name and contact information.
Past Webinar Archive
CBHL provides occasional webinars on topics of leadership developed by members of the College or in collaboration with other organizations. Presentation slides from these webinars are made available and, when possible, these webinars are recorded and archived here for later viewing by the general public.
- Critical Role of Leadership in System Transformation: Change Management - May 3, 2012
- Leadership in the Age of Diversity - February 15, 2012
- Presented by: Ellen Grant, PhD, MSW; Vivian H. Jackson, PhD, LICSW; Lemora Reid-Rose, MBA; and Onaje Muid, MSW, CASAC, LMHC
- Presentation Slides
- Leadership Skills for Health Reform - December 16, 2010
BECOME A MEMBER
The College seeks to be recognized as the premier forum for the for the development of leaders and the exchange of innovations that impact the health and wellness of communities and people with mental health and substance use conditions.JOIN NOW!
MAKE A DONATION
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership appreciates your support of its important activities and initiatives. Your support makes it possible to achieve our mission and vision. The College is a 501(c)3 and all or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution (please check with your tax advisor).SUPPORT US